They Say Love Never Dies...
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

Ears back she looked up meekly to the male that had been her mate for years. He knew, she sensed it. She could sense the questioning in his voice, and when she noticed his nose twitch for her scent, anger appeared in his eyes. His voice masked it though, and it bothered her. She wanted him to just come out with it, just be blunt with her. This wasn't the situation she wished for, not now...not here. Why did she feel ashamed, why did she feel she shouldn't hug him and love on him? They weren't mates, and her and Zalen, weren't mates? But she put herself in a situation that seemed to be pulling her in two directions. She mustered a smile, "...I'm glad your leg is doing better...and I'm glad you found a pack." Her tail waved softly behind her as he eyes genuinely met with his.

He asked her a question and she was aware of what he probably was asking. "....well, I had been hanging out with Zalen. The lost of his mate and puppies have really took a toll on him...and.." here it was...she had to be honest with him, but she didn't want him to feel like this ruined anything with their agreement. She wasn't with Zalen like that. She was just possibly carrying the Alpha's offspring. Ookami, should understand that. He was a regular wolf once...he should know of proper wolf behavior. Zalen was an alpha...she a subordinate, if he wanted her to have his offspring, she wouldn't deny him!

She swallowed hard, and spoke trying to not be soft on her words so he could hear, but she wasn't sure how successful she was at it. "...he..he wanted me to carry his offspring...he asked if I was okay with that. I thought about it...and I really want puppies...so...we agreed. There wasn't anything romantic about it Ookami...him and I are not mates..I'm just a surrogate mother...that's all.." She began to panic trying to explain it, trying to get him to understand it. Her ears went back and worry hit her. Was he mad!? Would he just storm away!?

<style>
.adonwolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/oqJGL.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#7c93ba; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:400px 0px 5px 0px; color:#3a4557; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adonwolf b {color:#fff; text-shadow:#3a4557 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.adonwolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adonwolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adonwolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #fff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread