They Say Love Never Dies...
[html]

table done by anna!

Ookami smiled at her softly, it was good to hear her voice. He didn't say anything, he didn't really have anything to say... And then after he had smelt her, she said she had been with Zalen. He felt his hands clench into fists, anger flashing in his eyes again. He had already grown to hate the male after the good-bye he had been given.. And now, after he knew that him and Adonia had just broken up, he still was with her.

Then finally, she said it. And even though Ookami had been expecting it, he felt his heart break more than it already had been. And then he knew what Adonia had felt like when he disappeared those two times. He could feel his heart break all over again and he felt sadness. And then he felt anger. Finally, his face was twisted into a scowl. "No," He shook his head, eyes squinting in anger, "You are not just a surrogate mother. I know that you wanted puppies Adonia, and I said I was willing to give them to you.. I know I haven't been the best mate, and you proved that all the more when you called off our mateship.. I know I haven't been there for you in the ways that you needed, but I was going to be.. As soon as I was healed, I was ready to prove to you just how amazing of a mate I could be." His voice was crawling with anger, twisted in his words as he looked at her.

He couldn't even look at her the same anymore. He shook his head again, "You slept with someone else, after you promised that I could prove my worth to you. And you just proved to me that I don't matter to you anymore. So, good luck with your pups. I'm glad you've got everything you've always wanted." He stood there, still looking at her with disbeliefe, anger, every negative emotion and then he let out a little scoff. He wanted to hear what she had to say, so he wouldn't walk away just yet. His feet took a few steps back though, still, golden eyes stayed locked onto hers.

<style>
.ookamifall .of-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:11px; }
.ookamifall p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ookamifall b {color:#bb5a14; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ookamifall {background-color:#f0f1ed; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts ... tab3v2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:439px; text-align:justify; }
.ookamifall-border {width:441px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.ookamifall .box {width:165px;height:290px; float: right;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread