They Say Love Never Dies...
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

He seemed so happy to see her, but then when she spoke of the truth Ookami flipped. She had never seen him angry, let alone she had never expected him to turn on her. The wolf husky couldn't blame him, she couldn't be upset with him. She was upset with herself. She could have told Zalen no, she could have snapped at him. She could have stopped any male from trying for her. The truth was Adonia hadn't, she was starved for attention and allowed it. She was no better than a whore. Perhaps she was. Her ears went back and as he open onto her, verbally scorning her and calling out what had happened she shrunk down, and her eyes began to fill. Her throat tightened and when she had a chance to speak, her eyes tried to find his and she whimpered, "..Ookami...this..this hadn't changed anything in my mind. I'm not mated to anyone...and I was still going to give you a chance...I-I was..I want to give you a chance..." The moisture in her eyes ran down, her nose tingled as she whimpered more.

Her heart felt heavy and and was hurting from the pain she'd caused him. She hadn't thought that he'd be this upset. She didn't picture this happening. Obviously, she didn't know her mate well enough...she didn't know him at all. His last words cut into her. She didn't have everything she always wanted. She didn't have anything she wanted. Yes...she was finally going to be a mother---but not with Ookami. She wasn't going to be a mother with Ookami...they weren't Ookami's puppies in her. The pain was too much...she fell down onto her knees then leaned to one side. Her palms holding her up as she began to cry. What had I agreed to? Her eyes looked up pleading for Ookami not to leave on this note, but it seemed he made up his mind.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V36Sy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ca61a3; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 375px 0px; color:#262a0b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-2 b {color:#ceb5bc; }
.adoniaaly-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-2 .wordcount {color:#262a0b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #262a0b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread