They Say Love Never Dies...
[html]

table done by anna!

I want to give you a chance. Those words seemed to echo around Ookami. They only made him grow angrier he resisted a growl as he looked at her hard. "Oh yeah?" He shook his head, a sad smile on his face, "Well I don't want one." He was just getting ready to turn and leave when he watched her fall to the ground crying. He told himself to just walk away, that it was better like this. That he needed to just leave her.

But his heart wrenched, breaking even more. He wanted to cry too, out of anger and sadness. He loved Adonia too much to leave her crying like this. He tried to turn and walk away, but he couldn't... He just couldn't. He walked over to her quietly, feeling the anger drain out of him. He had to be delicate with her, she was a delicate girl. He couldn't leave her crying like this... Like she had left him when she broke up with him. Was she with Zalen then too?

He made himself push Zalen and Adonia out of his head for now. He kneeled next to her, gently grabbing onto her shoulders and pulling her up to lean against him. He positioned his mouth so it was right in her ear and he took a deep breath. "Adonia.. Everything I have always said to you was true. I love you and I always will. But I messed up too many times, hurt you too many times and now, now you have moved on from me. And that is clear enough. You have your puppies, and they will have a good life with Zalen. But, if you were to give me a chance, then Zalen would never allow it. He wouldn't let you leave with his children and he wouldn't let me join or become your mate.." He whispered in her ear softly, rubbing her arm. "I used to think we were meant for eachother, and if we were.. Then I screwed it up.." And this didn't exactly help either. He didn't want to say that, he felt like he needed to make Adonia feel better, even if she was breaking his heart. "We aren't cut out for eachother anymore, but we had a good run. I'll miss you like you won't believe. But things are different now, and you're carrying someone else's children.. I can't look at you the same anymore.." He felt tears well into his eyes and one dropped onto Adonia's head.

"I think.... I think I need to go." Before he got up, before he let go of her, he kissed the top of her head softly. It would be the last kiss he ever gave to her, and he held his lips there for a few moments. Finally, he pulled away. Letting her go softly as he stood, walking away. He stopped for a moment, looking back at her. A sad smile came on his muzzle, a farewell smile. This would be the last time he saw her.. forever, if not for a very long time. He gave her a little wave, before he turned, head down, golden eyes staring at the ground. He let himself cry now, out of anger and sadness, and goodbye. Adonia and Ookami.. Ookami and Adonia. It was over. And that thought made Ookami's heart sink lower than it ever had.

<style>
.ookamifall .of-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:11px; }
.ookamifall p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ookamifall b {color:#bb5a14; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ookamifall {background-color:#f0f1ed; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts ... tab3v2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:439px; text-align:justify; }
.ookamifall-border {width:441px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.ookamifall .box {width:165px;height:290px; float: right;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread