They Say Love Never Dies...
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

Adonia had been loyal to Ookami for so many years. It had just been this last year that she failed, and now she came to realize this was all her fault. They might have persevered if she had just held on longer, just fought harder. But she was broken now, and here she was on the floor in a mess. Her whimpers and watered up eyes panicked and broken as she couldn't catch herself. Ookami must have been unable to leave her like that because he soon was at her side. The off white male brought her to him and held her trying to make her feel better about the end of them. It was selfish of her, because she didn't want it to be over, she wanted to give him the chance, she wanted to show him that she was still loyal to him. Granted her loyalty was faltered by the fact she mated with another male. But did he not understand it was the alpha who wanted this? She agreed because she wanted the puppies. Why was Ookami never around when she was in heat? Was it fate? Her whimpers calmed as she let out a defeated sigh, "...Zalen and I are not a couple...we, we aren't mates Ookami! Please...I made a mistake...I'm sorry. I hurt you...this is my fault!" Maybe Adonia had trouble with saying no, maybe if she said no, this would never have happened. Had she ever said no in her life? Her ears pasted back as he said he had to go, he had to leave her. She whimpered again the water fought to resurface and she bowed her head knowing he wouldn't stay. He wouldn't work through this.

He placed a kiss on her crown, as he used to always do. Was this going to be the last one? Her arms wrapped tightly around him. She didn't want this to be the final chapter, the end of their story. But where there was an end..surely there was a beginning to another, right? Adonia didn't know where she'd end up now. Yes she'd be in New Dawn. But would she ever find that male she always hoped for? The male that never left her side, the male who would always fight to be with her even when she faltered? She wanted it to be Ookami, but obviously her expectations were too high. She looked up to him as he fought to free himself pleading that he had to go. She eased her grip on him and let him go. Her ears back but she didn't allow herself to whimper. Not right now. If he wanted to go, she had to let him go. When the off white male was out of site she whimpered and cried. It was over...they...they were over...

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V36Sy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ca61a3; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 375px 0px; color:#262a0b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-2 b {color:#ceb5bc; }
.adoniaaly-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-2 .wordcount {color:#262a0b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #262a0b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread