J-AW Singing, Crafting, and Trading
[html]
(309) OOC:

Eclipse had been gathering fall plants, leaves of such that were ripe only in the fall, spices she could add to her food, and anything that would spice things up. She was humming a tuneless sound as she walked along the forest which had amazing array of plants and life all over even in the early stages of fall. She loved this time of year, but loved the winter time even more. She thought about running in foot high snow drifts and making snow food. That was when she heard the howl.

Curiosity came to her as it always did. This howl wasn’t any different from others she had greeted with, it was at least telling them someone was at the borders waiting for an audience so her bow stayed on her back as she moved through the forest towards the border, if she guessed correctly the border tree. Herself being creative only in cooking had not added to that tree, but she suspected that it was full of different things now. She was proud as it was where the back became a pack and just thinking and knowing such history made her wonder how it really did truly come to be.

She let herself stop a little to listen before emerging to see a man.... well it certainly smelled like one, but it looked like hotaru. She squinted and sniffed the air, seeign if her mind was playing tricks on her, either it was or there was a wolf that looked exactly like her new friends standing there, except the opposite gender. She stepped forward cautiously; “Hello, I am Eclipse Soulstorm, you are at the border of Cercatori d’ Arte. I heard your call, is there something I can help you with?” She asked calmly but was entirely disconcerted by the man’s appearance.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread