J-AW Singing, Crafting, and Trading
[html]

Adrian stopped and turned on his heel to face the female that had emerged. Adrian smiled right away, noting how attractive the girl was. It was one of the first things he did, whether they were male or female. He was such a stud in his own mind. Being able to sing and perform in front of others required a lot of confidence and Adrian conveyed that easily. Adrian felt like he had to move but he stopped himself, smiling as she introduced herself as Eclipse. "Hello there Eclipse Soulstorm. It is nice to meet you. I'm am Adrian Kido." He said. His hand dropped to the recorder by his side that was attached to the rope around his waist. He ran his hands over the intricate pattern, again remembering his sister giving it to him. He was here to make her forgive him. He wanted to have his sister in his life again. Adrian also glanced back over his shoulder at the metal case that he had found shortly after entering Nova Scotia. It was outside of a mean smelling pack. Inside the case was a simple metal flute that played good music.

He looked back towards Eclipse, knowing that she could help him with what he needed. "Yes actually there is. I would like to join Cercatori d'Arte. I think it would be a good home for me." Adrian said, looking over Eclipse's shoulder at the border tree with a smile. Not only was Hotaru in this pack but so was Ookami, who he had meant just the other day. Adrian had enjoyed his time with the other male and that had been what had pushed him over the edge in deciding to join Cercatori d'Arte. "I already know some people from this pack and they left me with the impression that it was a very friendly place." He said, chuckling as he also gestured to the tree which seemed to back up that evidence.

Word Count → 000

Out of character here.

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz b {color:#435542; text-shadow:#5e4c28 1px 1px 2px;}
.akido-rz p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread