J-AW Singing, Crafting, and Trading
[html]

Adrian smiled at Eclipse and nodded his head as she asked if he had something to offer to the pack. A pack made for someone of the arts was perfect for Adrian. "I have my music to offer. My grandmother trained me from a young age to be very musically talented." Adrian explain, then gestured at the case behind him. "I've already got myself a very nice flute over there. And I have a guitar back in the city I was staying in." He said with a grin. He was slowly collecting more instruments. But so far he knew how to use all of the ones he had found. What he really wanted was a challenge. Something that he would be forced to learn.

Adrian also shrugged and added, "I also have family in Cercatori d'Arte. I'm not sure if you know Hotaru, but she is my sister. Twin sister actually." He said with a sheepish grin. He wasn't sure if having family in the pack would help but it couldn't hurt. And even if him and Hotaru weren't on the best of terms, they were still brother and sister. Anyone could see that.

Adrian's hand fell to the recorder and he took it off his belt and held it out too Eclipse, "She carved this for me when we were younger" Adrian stopped and looked at the recorder with a sad expression, "She carved it a long time ago. Seems like forever ago actually." Adrian finally smiled, shrugging off the melancholy feeling that had been creeping up on him. He wasn't sure if the two of them would ever be as close as they were back then again, but Adrian would sure as hell try to make it happen.

Word Count → 000

Out of character here.

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz b {color:#435542; text-shadow:#5e4c28 1px 1px 2px;}
.akido-rz p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread