J-AW Singing, Crafting, and Trading
[html]
(214) OOC:

Eclipse grinned at him as he spoke of his instruments and let her know what they were and she nodded satisfied, though before she could get the chance to call for the alpha he spoke of family already being in Cercatori, and her tail wagged and she beamed as he spoke Hotaru’s name; “You two do look just alike, and she still does carve, I saw her make some very beautiful celtic practice work a while ago.” she said. Hoping this would be good news to him.

Then she heard the alpha speak and she nearly jumped out of her skin. There was her leader with the two pups she just bore to greet the young man and she grinned at her, as well as the puppies; “Oh Skye! We have Adrian here, he wishes to join the pack. He says he has various skills in playing instruments.” She grinned at the woman, and stayed though her own work of greeting the loner was done now that Skye was here. “Would you like me to take your pups? We can go back to the town and I can watch them until you are done here.” She offered, her tail wagging at the thought of pup sitting.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread