J-AW Singing, Crafting, and Trading
[html]

The giant wolf looked kind of surprised that Hotaru was still carving. Three days ago it wouldn't have surprised him but he had meant Hotaru the other night. And he had discovered she was blind. Adrian hadn't known. She didn't have any weird film over her eyes, they were still the clear eyes he remembered. He wasn't sure how she managed to still carve but he was still happy to know that she did. Carving had always brought her joy just like his music had him. "I'm glad to hear that. She always did love celtic designs. That is what my recorder's design is." He said, indicating the wooden instrument he held. He put the instrument back on his belt and look up as an unfamiliar voice spoke.

Adrian listened to the Alpha female, smiling at her and her two pups. Adrian loved puppies. They were always so playful and sweet. Adrian bowed his head to Skye and smiled, "Yes Ma'am I do. I think I would fit in nicely here." Adrian glanced at Eclipse and smiled, "Not just instruments. I can sing too." Adrian said with a chuckle. His grandmother had made him well rounded, though he had trouble with some instruments. He had never like percussion instruments like drums. He could never find himself connecting with them like he did other instruments. "I would like to make your lovely pack my home, if you would have me." He said to Skye while Eclipse offered to take the pups.

Word Count → 000

Out of character here.

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz b {color:#435542; text-shadow:#5e4c28 1px 1px 2px;}
.akido-rz p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread