Choci Loni
[html]

ooc: I'm sorry it took me more than an hour to reply, that is sooo unlike me I promise I will never do that again lol

Edgar could tell when a luperci didn't have a whole lot of experience with writing, it had happened several times to him before in the past. The solution to problems like that would either be to do something else besides write or write in simpler phrases. The Brittany read over what the male wrote, nodding after doing so. Helios, it was an interesting name. He wondered what it meant; it certainly didn't mean anything that Edgar could understand. Once the Aussie had finished writing a reply, he looked to be a bit embarassed by having written something so simple. Just minutes later, Helios then began to carve a piece of drift wood lying around into what looked to be a luperci. When the canine then carved more of the head, Edgar realized that it was supposed to be him. He smiled, wondering what else the male could do. The spaniel had made several sculptures before, but not wooden ones; wood was difficult for him to work with. His eyes widened as he watched the dog carve away at the wood, creating a very beautiful portrayal of Edgar. Wanting to give the shepherd dog something else in return, Edgar began to make fluffy pancakes with cranberries in them. The delightful smell of pancakes filled the air around them as they both worked.

<style>
.cloudguilt .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.cloudguilt p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cloudguilt b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.cloudguilt {background-color:#254893; background-image:url(http://oi45.tinypic.com/2cen59l.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.cloudguilt .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9ECBF7; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread