[MaMa] Dinner, a song, and love
[html]

Adrian had been planning this day for a while now. He had to make sure he had every little detail right. He wanted the night to be perfect for him and his love. Adrian was a very caring man and he loved seeing the smile he could bring to Rio's face. And he intended on seeing that smile a lot tonight. Adrian looked outside the window at the sun as it was just dipping below the tree line. Time to set his plan in motion. Adrian stood up and stretched until he heard some pops and cracks, then he relaxed with a sigh, a confident grin spreading across his face. Time to go and get Rio, he thought with a smile. Rio had gone out to pick some herbs. Adrian wasn't completely sure what the herbs were for. Maybe medicine or maybe food. But either way Adrian knew where she would be.

As Adrian left the house and headed towards Rio's favorite herb spot, he went over a check list in his mind. He didn't think he had forgotten anything. He had made sure he didn't forget anything. Adrian, satisfied that everything was ready for tonight, went to find Rio with a renewed purpose. He grinning just thinking about the look of surprise that was sure to be on Rio's face. That thought kept him smiling until he finally arrived at her favorite spot.

It was a nice part of the woods, where an assortment of herbs grew. Some could be used for cooking, something Adrian had learned in preparation, and for other countless needs. And of course, there was Rio, bending down and looking over some plants that Adrian couldn't identify. Adrian walked towards her, making enough noise that she had to know he was there. She glanced over her shoulder at him and smiled. She picked one of the plants out of the ground and put it in her back before standing up. Adrian loved Rio to no end, even though she was nearly two feet shorter than him. Adrian bent down and nuzzled Rio, kissing her on the cheek. "Hi" he mumbled in her ear with a smile. He straightened back up and grinned at her, though the rest of his expression was controlled. "Are you done here love? Because I have a surprise for you back home." He said, waiting to see what she had to say to that interesting fact.

Word Count → 000

Lol, he towers over her. On my next post I'm going to PP him leading her back to the house okay? Let me know if you want anything changed.

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz b {color:#435542; text-shadow:#5e4c28 1px 1px 2px;}
.akido-rz p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread