[MaMa] Who's day is it
[html]
<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Bad+Script);
.niro1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.niro1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... otable.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.niro1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#0E8C3A; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Niro2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.niro1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; width:300px; }
.niro1Words {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#253874; font-family: 'Bad Script', cursive;}
.niro1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; width:300px; }
.niro1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.niro1Input b {color: #31B94D;}
</style>

OOC: Big Grin

Niro couldn't help but love that the littlest things he did were appreciated far more than anyone else he ever met and in turn that made him appreciate everything that he received as well. It was one of the things that brought him to her, she had been shy and courteous but he was a determined and stubborn wolf. He made her his friend, it always would take time with this woman so today was just a perfect milestone to celebrate because of how long it took them just to become mates. He was a patient man and he was well rewarded for it.

He smiled his relief as she saw the necklace and ran after it, speaking her pleasure. He helped her put it on, and he was right it did compliment her eyes very well and from the display it had once been in, it had an old paper that said russian, but the rest was all faded, there were some words that were available, but it was mostly a history he was sure, just not enough for him to grasp the idea. In any case she seemed to love it. Until she mentioned her mother, though it lasted for a second he knew how she felt about it. He gave her a reassuring smile; "Well... now I hope you can feel a little closer to her."

He said, they were words meant to comfort her.

She presented her own gift, a cloth, though he felt disappointed in a slight way as she explained its meaning he took it with stride, and her last words made him want to cherish the cloth always, because he knew he had so many flaws and it seemed she felt they just made him a better man for it. "Thank you very much. I will take good care of it." He said taking the cloth and folded it, putting it in the pouch he had retrieved his present from. "Now today is your day, you choose where you want to go and then I have to ask that you save the evening for something I want." He gave her a sly grin and a chuckle, holding his paw out for her hand.

Table by Marie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread