[MaMa] Who's day is it
[html]
<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Bad+Script);
.niro1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.niro1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... otable.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.niro1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#0E8C3A; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Niro2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.niro1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; width:300px; }
.niro1Words {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#253874; font-family: 'Bad Script', cursive;}
.niro1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; width:300px; }
.niro1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.niro1Input b {color: #31B94D;}
</style>

This is making me miss niro lol XD

He loved the closness he shared with the woman in front of him. She made his day everyday and he enjoyed showing her how much he cared for her, of course there couldn’t be a few hints here or there, and he was still respectful of the woman. His joke only went so far and hearing her growl and seeing her grin she saw through his tease and his hand returned to hold on as she odered the horse to go. Niro lurched as the horse made a sudden quick movement, but kept himself on and held as they moved towards the beach. He remembered the very day he came to souls, it was on a beach similar to the one he landed on with Orin. Boats had never been his thing and just thinking about them made him feel queezy, but he had nothing against the ocean itself. He thought it was a beautiful sight and had fun when he could in its shallows.

As the horse slowed he loosened his grip sure she would get off soon and sure enough she did even before the horse got off him. He grinned at her as she turned to him to smile and then moved to wade into the water. He couldn’t help but watch her fine curves as she moved, if he didn’t know better he could have said she was a feline with how smooth her body moved back and forth as she walked. When she called to him, he stumbled right out of the saddle. In no way wsa his movements as graceful as hers as he felt a bit of sand get into his upper lips. He spat it out and scrambled to his feet. He felt like a yearling again coming up to his longtime crush, but she was his. His grin turned into the stupid boyish one he got when he was thinking of something that would be best kept in his mind.

The water was cold as he waded in and he got a slight chill but his fur was made to withstand this, and soon his own body got use to the temperature as he moved in toward her. As it came up to her thighs, it came up to his as well but closer to the knee than the body. He came forward to her; “Bit chilly, but I will survive.” He said with a chuckle. Being a Tundra wolf his body could take a far much colder hit than this, so it was quite refreshing. He took it a step further to go deeper into the water, before dunking himself quickl in, to get that rush of cold done and over with quick and easy. When he came up his fur was dripping and drooping, even his mohawk had curves in it, but it still stayed upright for the most part as he shook his head and motioned his mate to do the same.

Table by Marie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread