[MaMa] Who's day is it
[html]
<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Bad+Script);
.niro1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.niro1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... otable.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.niro1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#0E8C3A; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Niro2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.niro1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; width:300px; }
.niro1Words {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#253874; font-family: 'Bad Script', cursive;}
.niro1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; width:300px; }
.niro1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.niro1Input b {color: #31B94D;}
</style>

OOC: Niro was my first character though he is my second favorite, so far Eclipse is my fave :3. Niro is a hopeless romantic, lolol.

He was of course embarrassed by his fall but in no way blamed her when she giggled, he laughed out right when his own twin made a clumsy move of her own and he knew if he could give out such treatment he can surely receive it, especially by the grey woman who was his life now. So he would not hold it against her if she giggled, and he felt a little happy she did not want to press the matter too much

The water was refreshing and he moved a little further as she gave herself a slow steady dunking, and watching her rise with water dripping off her fur made him chuckle a little his own fur stood on end from the wetness and dripped too, clumping here and there, he could feel it. Just to see her come back up, as though she were gone for so long, it made him appreciate her more. "Oh I can think of something else that makes me feel more amazing." He said staring straight at her with a pleasant smile on his face as she came closer and closer. He knew he didn't need to say that to get anything but he wanted to make her feel special inside.

He felt her arms over his shoulder and stared into her sea green eyes, getting lost in them as though he were swimming. His own vibrant green ones showing her the love he felt for her. She took the first move and planted a loving passionate kiss on the man, his arms wrapping along her slender body, almost feeling she was breakable and his arms were all that could do to protect her, and he returned her kiss with one as passionate. He was glad they were in chilled water, though slightly disappointed in other ways, but it helped keep him on his toes and nearly thinking straight as she was like a drug to him and every time she kissed him with that radiance, which was nearly all the time, made him feel he was in a dream of sorts; "Vladislava, my heart, my dove, my eagle of the land and sea..." He spoke after breaking; "You don't know how wonderful this year has been for me. I doubt that anything could have been better, but without you it would have been grayer than my own pelt" He said,holding out an arm to show her his wet pelt, which was darker from the water itself and touched his nose to hers and letting his hand move through her soaking fur which was nearly black now from being so wet.

Table by Marie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread