[MaMa] Who's day is it
[html]

Sorry for the wait! ;~;

His words as she came closer to him were meaningful, even if they were a bit cliché. Of course, they were only cliché because of that romance novel she had, so that didn't count. She returned his smile with one of her own, radiating alike feelings towards him through it.

During their embrace she felt his strong arms wrap around her almost protectively, as if she was made of porcelain or glass. Vladislava felt much more calm in his arms, though, and slightly tightened her hold on his shoulders as they kissed. Her ears folded when Niro spoke so lovingly towards her, and she could tell she was blushing. It was as if the two were on their first date again, much younger than they were now, and that same youthful feeling swirled within her. She yearned to feel his warmth against the cold waters and thus pressed herself against him, nestling her head under his neck. "Mmm..." she answered softly, sliding her hands from his shoulders to his chest.

Niro then said that she had been the reason his life was at its fullest, and she rose her head again from him when he extended his arm out to snow her the grayness of his damp fur. She smiled gently as he rested his nose against hers and ran his hands through her fur, and lifted a paw to run it through his wet Mohawk. "You are the reason I continue on with my life," she whispered, her hand lowering from his hair to stroke his cheek. "You rescued me from drowning in my sea of sorrows. You took me in and gave me something I have not felt since leaving Russia. You have faithfully loved me for so long, Niro..." Her pink tongue tenderly licked at his muzzle. "Without you, I would be at the bottom of that vast ocean, stranded from not loving another so profoundly for so long. You are my guiding light, my precious, precious Niro..." Her arms then in turn hugged around his muscular form and rested near his thighs, and once again she placed her head under his chin, taking in his oh so familiar scent.

<style>
.cloudguilt .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.cloudguilt p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cloudguilt b {color:#355A7F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.cloudguilt {background-color:#81ADDB; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... /table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.cloudguilt .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9ECBF7; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread