[MaMa] Who's day is it
[html]
<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Bad+Script);
.niro1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.niro1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... otable.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.niro1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#0E8C3A; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Niro2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.niro1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; width:300px; }
.niro1Words {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#253874; font-family: 'Bad Script', cursive;}
.niro1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; width:300px; }
.niro1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.niro1Input b {color: #31B94D;}
</style>

OOC: I am terribly sorry about the delay <3 life's not been handing out candy as of late and the mix with this and the hurricane is ghaaaa, wish they coulda split it up. Also for Niro's sake I forgot to have him toss his belt on the sand.... like i should have before they jumped in, I'll just say we didn't mention it shall we? Tongue

The surprise exhilerated him, though it was a surprise on her, and he couldn't help but laugh at the thought of thowing his young beauty into the water, but he knew he would have felt bad as well and did not; "What kind of mate would I be if I did that?" He asked as they swam further out. His thoughts on what she gave him were far different. In a way she saved him too, from insanity, from a life of killing and torture. He had not told her that though, but she knew his past as well as he, knew he did everything he could to keep him and his sister alive, and knew that he'd killed for his sister and he would do the same for her.

As he looked around to find where his mate had gone, he heard the sound but before he could turn around she was up on his back and he'd stumbled forward a bit, doing his best to keep his balance in this already hard to balance world, but he kept up right and held her legs so she could stay there. She spoke to him in his ear, of the sea and a tale of what a husband and wife had done. He thought about it, quietly contemplating. He wanted to look at her to see what was on her face, but could only see the black tip of her muzzle. He could see what she meant, then looked up in the clear blue sky and imagined the nighttime. It had the same meaning as the moon and most of the stars. They could see them all over the world no matter where you were. It was a symbolism of sorts. He knew many things about science, something his sister had helped teach him with some of the books he brought, but she was never interested in them which made him interested. He knew some of how the world worked, but couldn't say he was the master of it. He looked over at his belt on the beach then hiked the woman up on his back so he could carry her, holding onto her legs and waded out onto the beach; "I would always want to be with you" He said after he let her down softly on the sands of the beach to retrieve his carving knife.

Table by Marie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread