drunken pirates
[html]

Sorry for the wait. He’s a bit emotional.

Little time had passed since Ayita’s departure, and with her it seemed like a large piece of his heart also. The seigneur looked as though he hadn’t seen good sleep in forever, bags hung beneath his eyes from the long nights of silent tears. His life was a torrent of major confliction and severe confusion. Not that he actually helped the pack in any way before but now he felt utterly lost. Kable was a grown man and supposedly fully matured; yet he wanted to go find Amaranth, cry on her shoulder and hold her tight.

The male moved down the tiered stair case to the first floor. Looking around him he couldn’t believe the damage he done to his own home. It was a wreck, doors torn off their hinges, holes in walls, cabinets decimated and so much more. All the emotion he felt as of recent he took it out on the inn. The building he done so much work on was in worse condition than when he started. He was so torn that he didn’t want to bother fixing it, he only wanted to leave it be.

Out on the porch he rested on the rickety railing, red eyes peering over the blue ocean. His sights had been caught by someone In the water at one of the small boats. Who is that, and what are they doing? He leapt over the side of the balcony and walked down the path to the docks. Minding his footing he moved swiftly across the creaking boards. Standing there in silence the husky male watched him work away on the water craft. He wondered what exactly it was the intriguing looking man was doing. He may or may not have already noticed me. These seagulls are obnoxiously loud. Hey there. Do you mind if I ask what you’re doing? He asked, an honest inquiry.

<style type="text/css">
.roset1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.roset1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.roset1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CM7ws.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EEEABA; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 190px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#EEEABA; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 314

[/html]

Messages In This Thread