drunken pirates
[html]

OOC:Big Grinon
't be sorry. I myself am not one of the quickest repliers Sad I have noticed the over load of wonderful avatars you're doing for people so I don't blame you in anyway. They're quite nice actuallySmile

The husky male watched with interest, the large male worked diligently on the raft. Whatever he was doing he had been using a piece of wood to aid him in the process. The warmer days were done for the time being, the water certainly wasn’t intolerable; just not as nice as it would be on a hot summer day. The Pyrenees turned around and explained what he was doing. The boat he’d set his sights on was a small one made comfortably for two. It was in better shape than some of the others though, if it needed any sort of work it wouldn’t be too big a problem due to its size. In a greeting he introduced himself and extended out sopping wet hand. Well Jimson, I’m Kable Catori. It’s nice to meet you. He returned, taking his hand firmly and giving him a good shake.

The Catori sat on the edge of the dock hanging his feet in the water. He smiled; it seemed like Jimson knew how to have a good time. It was a decent day to be on the water and an even better one to be fishing. Did you recently come here to the court? I don’t remember seeing you around before. Lately he had been neglecting the pack, keeping to himself. It almost seemed as if he were avoiding his friends, family and everyone else. Finding his place in the court was pretty important now more than ever. He couldn’t help but think that he was growing more distant by the day. The interaction with the new guy was welcomed; it took his mind off his mother for the time being.

<style type="text/css">
.roset1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.roset1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.roset1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CM7ws.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EEEABA; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 190px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#EEEABA; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc:200+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread