I can't help myself, can you?
Yayyyy! Big Grin

Sebastian grinned, a somewhat dazed look on his face as he looked up at the face of his handsome, short saviour. He had to be nearly the same height as the small artisan, perhaps an inch or so taller. Just as thin as the wiry Italian too. That was where the similarities ended, however. Similar body types, but it was hard to imagine two men looking like such polar opposites. Oh well. Sandy was adorably handsome. And he was saying something to Rocco.

"Mmm? Oh, yes." Sebastian swayed somewhat as he sat halfway up, frowning up at the large white man. "Fottiti, succhiacazzi!" he snapped, not caring that the directed insult applied perfectly to himself. Whatever. The snowy male snarled briefly and flashed his teeth before he stomped away, his lumbering form a lot less graceful than Mister Sandy's.

He fell back into Sandy's lap, stretching out for a moment and letting his back arch off of the yellow male's legs. "Ah, yes. Short... blokes? I have not heard that word," he mused. He fell into a sagely daze for several moments before he came back down to earth and snuggled closer to the handsome stranger he had found. He dropped the hand that was playing with his saviour's facial hair and moved it down to his chest, wiping away more of the alcohol that had soaked it.

He was so preoccupied with this action that he almost forgot to answer Sandy. "Bird, did you say? That's an odd name... Ah, here's your drink!" Sebastian plucked his own disproportionately huge tankard from the table and set it down closer to Sandy. Pleased with his resourcefulness, Sebastian grinned widely as he sat up.

"Chairs are less comfy than beds," he complained, shifting up from the wiry dingo's legs and dropping gracelessly into the chair beside him. Then he moved it closer to Bird and sat down again, resting the side of his face against the side of Bird's shoulder with a dazed smile. "I'm Sebastian Auditorrre. Pleasurrrable to male your acquaintance, Sandy Birrrd." His rolled R's in his throat were particularly strong today. That provoked another low chuckle from the male as he glanced around the table, certain that someone this handsome and charming and accented was not drinking alone.

Messages In This Thread