I can't help myself, can you?
Eeep, I'm just as bad D:

Ah, Ozzies. Sebastian had no idea what an Ozzie was, but if Sandy Bird was an Ozzie, that was fine with him. In fact, the Italian decided he liked Ozzies. Especially if they all had such adorable accents. And Ozzie was a language too! Sebastian decided he'd have to learn it. Ozzie sounded like an adorable language. Everything to do with Ozzies sounded adorable, really. Even the name, Ozzie.

"I like blowks," he mused, a secretive smile on his face. "And Ozzies," he added, an air of finality to his tone because he liked blokes and Ozzies and that was all there was to it. The artisan sneaked in a good grope of Bird's strong chest muscles as he brushed away the drops of alchohol, a faraway expression on his face for a moment.

He zoned back in as Bird spoke. "Never slept in a bed?" he asked incredulously. "We'll have to fix that. I could even show you how..." Of course Bird needed to know how to sleep in a bed, and Sebastian was just the right teacher for such a job. He needed to know about positions, the appropriate springiness, how much bed one person should take up, how to cuddle in one. It would be a learning experience.

The Italian chuckled, snuggling up further underneath Bird's arm and idly nuzzling his shoulder with his slender muzzle. Bird was very cuddly, he noted. Not fluffy like Jimson or huge like Jazper or as worried about breaking him as Hadley. He was just the right size to be the perfect exchanger of cuddles, particularly because Sebastian couldn't even wrap his arms all the way around those three men. Then again, he hadn't cuddled Jimson yet...

Once again zoning out, he was brought back down to earth as Bird spoke. The silver pair looked friendly enough. Were they related? Brothers, maybe. Twins if he was lucky...

"Salve, Brrrrrrruno and Rrrrrrrrrrex," he purred, exaggerating the rumbled R's in his throat as he looked the pair over appreciatively and extending a simultaneous handshake to both. "Did I interrupt something?" The acrobat blinked innocently, cuddling up against Sandy Bird's side. Who knew what they had been discussing. Industrial espionage, maybe. Or maybe they weren't related and they were going to have a threesome. Or maybe they were related and they were still going to have a threesome. Who knew these days?

Messages In This Thread