I can't help myself, can you?
[html]
Word Count :: 568I finally did it! Sorry for the wait.

Baird could feel the warm buzz of drunkeness as the alcohol raced through his veins, his head spinning slightly and his eyes failing to focus on what he pointed them at half the time. A lopsided smile slipped across his face as Sebastian gave him his secretive one, the meaning behind the mans words about liking blokes was lost on him at that moment. He did revel in the way the mans accent took the words and made them his own. He had a feeling that something more was going on here, completely unaware of his own flirting and the flirty comments meant for him coming from Sebastian. He jumped slightly as the man interrupted the calm atmosphere he had been luxuriating in as his chest was stroked and groped, the italians voice laced with incredulity. Baird shook his head, "Never had a chance to mate, always been trav'lin." His grin was genuine, his love for wandering and adventuring evident in that smile. Right now, in his drunken haze, Sebastians proposition to teach him how to sleep in a bed was wholeheartedly welcomed and he nodded emphatically, "Bonzer mate. Sounds good to me."

For a moment he was distracted by what a bed would feel like, especially with Sebastian warming it. He hadn't even seen a bed, only heard about them, so his mind was constructing something like a soft pile of leaves. He would probably be quite impressed with a bed once he had found one, his imagination just not enough to fill in the gaps. His happy little daydream was even more aided by the foxy coloured wolf snuggling in under his arm, his muzzle coming over to rub against his muscled shoulder.

Bruno and Rex gladly shook the little wolfs handpaw and settled back into their chairs, shaking their heads as they got comfortable again, "No, Not interrupting anything at all. My brother and I were actually thinking of leaving soon. This place is far too crowded." Bruno smiled at the pair of them, something that Baird couldn't identify glinting in the silver furred mans eyes. His brother, Rex, nodded agreement with Bruno, his voice a carbon copy of his siblings, "We have a little place in the city, it's not much and not far from here. You are welcome to return there with us if you would like?" His tone was open and inviting, his sapphire eyes inviting as he laid a paw on his brothers leg, one blue eye sliding closed in a conspiratorial wink. Baird though that the wink was aimed at Sebastian, but he caught it too, a little confused about the wink and what it was for.

He turned his head to Sebastian, looking down slightly into the mans orange eyes, "Do ya wanna go?" He asked, a little unsure, even through his drunken happiness, as he didn't know this city and he didn't want to leave Pan and Gelar alone for too long. What if they woke up and he wasn't there? Would they panic and go running/flying off to find him or would they stay put and wait for him. He imagined Pan would be furious at him, but then she kept telling him that he needed to live a little bit more, rather than wandering the less travelled path. He would wait for Sebastians decision, the man obviously more world wise than he, for he was only an outback bushman.

Photo courtesy of pierre pouliquin

<style>
.KMTT24611_BBHands1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_BBHands1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#f7f4a2; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_BBHands1 {background-color:#7e3826; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/3848/bairdbyrne2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:358px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_BBHands1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_BBHands1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread