I can't help myself, can you?
Sebastian pouted playfully, still chuckling. "Noooo," he drawled, moving in to nibble a little at one of Bird's large, adorable ears. "You have beautiful ears," he reassured the Ozzie, petting the one he had just nibbled slowly. Truth be told, Sebastian's ears weren't exactly small either... but both of them had incredibly cute ears, no matter the size.

Stumbling slightly, Sebastian used one of the brothers' chests as a pillow when he fell back for a moment. Bouncing back, he laughed at Sandy Bird again, pulling him close and nuzzling against his shoulder.

"Don't be silly, Sandy Bird," he giggled, taking over as the brother who had spoken to Sandy went quiet again. "I would never let that happen to you." The Italian nodded sagely. "Besides, I'm sure Bruno and Rex are nothing more than a pair of attractive men who want to show us a good time and a bed I'm sure they own." Sebastian finished this with a definite nod, almost bonking Rex's arm with his nose.

Wrapping one arm around Rex's waist and the other around Sandy Bird's and letting the other brother wrap his arm around Sandy's other side, Sebastian attempted to lead the foursome out of the bar. Well, really he just picked the direction for the moment- the brothers kept him steered on the right course. Wherever the right course was.

"So, gentlemen," Sebastian began, tripping over a rock and giggling when Rex tightened his grip to prevent him falling, "I hope everyone here likes cuddles." Somewhat random, yes, but very true. Sebastian loved cuddling. After sex, before sex, no sex at all- Sebastian loved cuddling. And in this situation, he'd get three times the usual cuddles! what man could be so lucky as he? The Italian tilted to the side again, burying his face in the side of Sandy's neck for a few moments.

Messages In This Thread