[M] [MaMa] I could Charm you
Half asleep, Deuce felt Soran move next to her, and she nuzzled into the woman, sighing contentedly. The pale matriarch jolted awake as the calico woman began yelling, her head aching. It wasn't Soran, it was Charm, and Deuce's hackles stood on edge. "Listen closely. Where is My Aeron? Did you steal her like you did Soran?" Bi-colored eyes narrowed as she sat up, putting space between her and her ex-mate's sister. Her hand fell of the bottle of whiskey she kept in her pack, and the rattle of an empty bottle shrieked in her ears.

Her brain began to register the words shrieked at her, and her lip curled. "Please, spare me. I wouldn't touch a coyote if my life depended on it." Her voice was laced with disgust and loathing for the other canine species who'd stolen Syemv and her first living son, Shadow. Her eyes caustically raked the other woman, her fierce expression falling when she reached the slender wrist of the other woman. A ribbon circled the woman's wrist. The matriarch's gaze fell to her own wrist, where an identical ribbon adorned her wrist.

"What. The. Fuck." Her head ached all the more and she suddenly felt nauseated as half remembered images from some ceremony came rushing back to her. She'd never had a ceremony with her other mates, and she realized with an angry scowl what happened. "What the hell did you do, Charm?"

Messages In This Thread