[M] [MaMa] I could Charm you
[html]It doesn’t matter how much you drink, it doesn’t matter what you thought was just the best idea in the world only the night before. It doesn’t matter if everyone around you thought it was just downright funny to push two beings into a relationship that was supposed to be taken with all seriousness. The white whore looked down at her own wrist and then to Charm’s, Charm couldn’t help but to look. She felt sick; where was Aeron to stop her from this stupid idea. The calico female gasps as she ripped the ribbon off her wrist throwing it on the ground, she shook her head. No, no this wasn’t going to be something she wanted. ”So you slut, not only did you steal Soran from me, but you drugged me into this stupid relationship. You stole me away from my beloved Aeron. I can’t wait for her to kill you!” Charm could see the utter dislike for even the idea of a coyote being mated to a wolf. Charm didn’t care. Aeron had been there for her when Soran left her, and when she had come back with a stomach swollen with children she had made sure to check in on her. When the male killed the children and Charm needed someone to talk to Aeron was there, and when the male attacked Charm, Aeron had stepped up and protected the she wolf. The white female could hate coyotes all she wanted, but Aeron was her god send. ” I would never sell my soul to the devil, would you? Oh wait…you don’t have one, or a heart.” The female snarled as she felt her hands shaking, she wanted to wrap them around her neck. [/html]

Messages In This Thread