[M] [MaMa] I could Charm you
"Oh. Yes. Soran and a filthy coyote. Yep. I so see that happening." And then Charm went on about Lucifer and how wonderful he'd been. Deuce rolled her eyes again, dodging the girls fist. "Lucifer drugged me and raped me. He raped his own son, and his daughter. He raped many women from Phoenix valley. Lucifer was a fucking monster!

The words about not desiring love were a slap in the face, and she lunged at Charm to push her. "You think I don't want love? I want my mate back! I want the woman I love back, the woman who loved and wanted me! This," she plucked at the ribbon still on her wrist, " Is a fucking joke. Someone somewhere thought it would be fucking funny. Well I ain't laughing'. It ain't funny. I don't want to be mated to someone who hates me. Not again. I'd rather die alone!"

With those impassioned words, she fell to the floor again, drawing her knees up to her chest, her anger suddenly turning to sorrow and self pity. "I never asked for this ya know!" her voice was a mixture of anger and self pity. She hadn't asked for it, she hadn't asked for her life to turn out this way.

Messages In This Thread