[M] [MaMa] I could Charm you
[html]Oh…how Charm wanted to hurt her, how she wanted to wrap her hands around the female’s close minded neck and strangle her till she admitted that she was wrong for saying all those things about her brother. Then the next string of words came out of her mouth. That was it! No more! Charm picked up a rock and chucked it at the white female. ”Aeron had more heart, loyal then you have ever been to any one of your mates! Heck Aeron is a leader, started at the bottom and worked her way up she earned her rank. Did you, or did you just happen to fall into the right crowd and sleep your way to the top. Is that your rape?” Charm targeted her as she turn around waving her tail high as if she was in heat and willing to let anyone cover her. ”Oh please Mr. Big bad wolf, who I want nothing more than to taint the family’s good name, rape me, please!” Charm let out an over animated gasp that turned into a moan, as she feel down to her knees, her hand dropped as she turned her head to the side, her wavy hair moved teasing the light to shadow the smirk upon her face. ”You’d like that though wouldn’t you? You dirty little lire! I bet you temped the coyotes into doing whatever was done to make you hate them, or..or does your leader tell you to hate them? Since you ‘own’ your mates, why not hate coyotes for no real reason. “ Charm rolled her eyes as she shook her head, standing up, dusting her knees off as she looked over to the white female. ”Oh really?” The female vanished deep into the house that she had once shared with Aeron, going to the draw where Aeron had kept all of the spare knifes. Tossing it down at the ground in front of her, Charm shook her head. ”Have fun then. I sure in the hell won’t stop you.” She spoke so coldly. A coldness that had only once been in her breath. It was when she told Aeron how mad she was for breaking a promise to her. ”I’m sure Aeron would love to have the blood of a hater bottled up and gifted to her.” [/html]

Messages In This Thread