[M] [MaMa] I could Charm you
It didn't take much for the woman to get annoyed at her, but it wasn't like they were getting along anyway. Deuce barely registered the words as a sharp pain exploded in her head. For a moment, the snow hued healer saw stars. Then, she saw red. She exploded to her feet, a hand held to her head. When she pulled her hand away, the tips of her fingers were painted with her own blood. Her lips curled in a snarl, and she swooped down to grab the knife at her feet, the knife Charm had so foolishly thrown at her. "Are you really that fucking stupid, child? You think I wanted him to rape me? And the other women he raped, you think they wanted it too? How can any one be as fucking clueless as you?!"

The weight was reassuring in her hand as she advanced at the calico female, her fur bristling. Again, the mercurial woman's mood had shifted, and rather than feeling sorry for herself, she was ready for blood. "And maybe your Aeron would enjoy finding bits and pieces of you scattered around the den too. If she loved you so much, why did she let you hand fast with me last night? Why wasn't she there to stop it, hmm?"

She lunged at Charm, the knife extended to cut and stab. It had been a long time since she'd tried to kill anyone, and the fights then had been for her life, not out of pure fury. Tree branches were really more her style when it came to attempted murder. Well, tree branches and heavy objects, but she figured the knife would do the job for her just as well. She lunged again, backing Charm into a corner.

Messages In This Thread