[MaMa] waiting on a moment here with you
[html]
((333)) Eee! ;u;

The merle male let out a low groan when he felt the other's warm touch against him, but he wouldn't let that stir him too much from his slumber. That was, until he was told to get up.

Ears perked and bi-coloured eyes popped open quickly when he was licked, and though being woken by a kiss whilst being called handsome was something he'd usually treasure, more sleep sounded like an idea he fancied. At least for now.

Nah... Not now, no... Harvey grumbled tiredly, curling up some, eyes shut tightly as Taliesin lay still for a moment. The Brit sighed softly, mind drifting off again into a dream state...

That was soon interrupted by another lick to the chin.

The cockney canine couldn't help but to let out a low chuckle, forcing himself to wake up. Alright, alright... Fine, I'm up... 'Appy now? He smirked some, glancing toward Tal's tickle-readied hands. He raised a curious brow. Whatcha plannin' t' do there, love? Surely nofin' along the lines of ticklin' me silly, right? Hm... Harvey Butler yawned, wrapping a scarred arm around his mate's pale waist. He leaned in, darting his tonque quickly over Taliesin's cheek, and grinned. 'Cause I'd 'ave t' get ya back for tha', I would...

The aussie dog's past was trouble ridden, but as for love, he lacked experience in that department. He hadn't managed to settle down even once, due to his gang work back in London, and assumed inability to charm in this new land. It wasn't until he went about looking for pack members to interview, more or less, that he met the one who'd now be his mate.

Seems ya don't even need a second t' wake up 'fore your ready t' start the day, hm? Wish I was tha' blessed... The shepherd said with another yawn. He pulled Tal in closer, signature smile still apparent.

He had always thought he'd been lucky upon his arrival, and every day was just getting better and better.

<style type="text/css">
.razeharv-ooc {width:440px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.razeharv b {color:#f0e5e0; font-family:georgia, serif; text-shadow:#48392a 1px 1px 2px;}
.razeharv b:before {content:open-quote;}
.razeharv b:after {content:close-quote;}
.razeharv p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razeharv {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ab8763; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JO1W9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:#48392a 1px solid; padding:410px 0px 3px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#48392a; line-height:18px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread