[MaMa] waiting on a moment here with you
Tal had known when his mate had begun to drift off, and had indeed timed his second lick accordingly. Knowing the male was indeed awake as he said, Tal laughed. "I wasn't going to tickle you. Not unless you went back to sleep again." His tail wagged as he eagerly and willingly cuddled into the male when his wrist was pulled lightly. He rubbed his cheek against the male absently, the feeling of fur against his cheek soothing and relaxing.

"I always offer to make you tea in the morning, love. It helps to wake you up if you aren't blessed with a sunny disposition on waking up." He was teasing, of course. He nuzzled the male again. "Actually, it's just habit. So often I have someone come to me for help in the middle of a nap, and can't afford to be groggy. Like when Gemma was attacked. If I'd been groggy, she would have died. She needed swift action to stay alive."

A shadow crossed his face at the thought of his half sister and former lover. He hadn't seen her since he and Harvey had become a thing. He was surprised to find he missed the Sawtooth Aniwayan. Well, maybe not so surprised. He knew deep down he loved her more than he should. His eyes closed as he breathed in the scent of his mate. He'd mentioned Gemma before, but had kept the extent of his relationship with the woman concealed. He knew others would try to shame him for loving the woman the way he did, especially knowing he had a mate.

Messages In This Thread