[MaMa] waiting on a moment here with you
[html]
((258)) --

He let out a soft laugh, one that was audible, but was done with little effort. No, you're not, but I still don't need you waitin' on me 'and an' foot! You ain't no butlah, an' I surely ain't no prince. If it's a trouble, love, I can get off me lazy arse an' fix me somefink meself, y'know... He said with a smile. Nothing he said was meant to be rude by any means, and he kept a tone that would insure that; he simply didn't want Taliesin feeling that he had to do so much for him, and was able to have a break every now and again. Being too busy was never any good to anyone.

As the pale male slipped away, Harvey sat up, stretching some after his much pleasured sleep. Groggily, he rubbed his bi-coloured eyes, and let out a loud yawn. It was superfluous, perhaps, but the male was typically used to doing what he fancied, without charing what others thought.

Taliesin, however, was a person who's opinion did matter, so soon after his noisy awakening, he mumbled out a soft, but sincere, Sorry.

Harvey headed downstairs, bound to be reunited with his mate soon enough. He observed his loved one's movement, finding even the way he walked intriguing. Everything about the white one made him swoon. With a dreamy sigh, the merle dog came up from behind Tal, nuzzling his cheek from where he stood, and speaking in a whisper. Need any 'elp there, love? Don't let me be any trouble...

<style type="text/css">
.razeharv-ooc {width:440px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.razeharv b {color:#f0e5e0; font-family:georgia, serif; text-shadow:#48392a 1px 1px 2px;}
.razeharv b:before {content:open-quote;}
.razeharv b:after {content:close-quote;}
.razeharv p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razeharv {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ab8763; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JO1W9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:#48392a 1px solid; padding:410px 0px 3px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#48392a; line-height:18px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread