[MaMa] waiting on a moment here with you
[html]
((304)) Okay, you win the Internets for including "Red is the Rose" lyrics. ouo ilovethatsong.

He smirked, grinning playfully in return after having listened to the scholar sing his soft song. Harvey had heard the tune before, thanks to his travels, but it was always so much lovelier to hear it in Taliesin's voice.

Oh, you fla'ah me, my love... The canine murmured, clumsy with his accent. During initial meetings, he often tried to enunciate his words, but it was a struggle in speech, and made him appear slow, or dumb. Flatter may not have come out as most would say it, but he knew with his mate's excellent ability to not only understand, but copy accents, that he could speak as carelessly as he wished without fear of being too misunderstood.

He pulled away some so that his beloved Taliesin could move easier, but he stayed close still. Harvey was a social individual, and he, as well, enjoyed being close to the ones he cared for, physically, emotionally and otherwise. Thanks, dove. The Brit smiled as he was handed the steamy beverage. It'd be cliché, perhaps, to say his lover made tea "like grandmum used to make", but it really seemed even better than that. It could very well been the brew itself, but Harv liked to think it was special simply by the fact that it was made by his caring, loving mate.

No, nofin' tha' I know of. The cockney man shrugged. A cold, is it? 'Opefully nofin' major, an' tha' she gets back t' feelin' be'eh soon enough. Colds can be a bloo'y nuisance. He'd interrupted his own ramblings by sipping his tea, enjoying it while it was hot. It would certainly help to wake him up, and it was always an enjoyable treat. When do you plan on goin' t' see 'er? He asked out of curiosity, smile still apparent on his red-blotched face.

<style type="text/css">
.razeharv-ooc {width:440px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.razeharv b {color:#f0e5e0; font-family:georgia, serif; text-shadow:#48392a 1px 1px 2px;}
.razeharv b:before {content:open-quote;}
.razeharv b:after {content:close-quote;}
.razeharv p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razeharv {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ab8763; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JO1W9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:#48392a 1px solid; padding:410px 0px 3px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#48392a; line-height:18px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread