[MaMa] Malaika na Mapepo
[html]
WORDCOUNT : 220
I figure we can end it after your post? Smile It's been fun, but any more would only drag it on and we've finished enough to count for a win anyway. Sky's all happy and stuff, 'cause she's oblivious. XD

To say she was surprised would probably be accurate, when Aeron stopped her as she stood. The wolfdog stepped out of her Angela's way and watched her as she retreived the box, curiousity causing her ears to perk, head tilting slightly. The bracelet her mate revealed was... beautiful. Very lovely, indeed. Blue eyes settled on it, impressed and slightly cautious. The words that came next brought about a soft smile from Sky, her tail waving slightly as she moved a hand up to gently take the bracelet.

"It's been worth it, Aeron. I understand. I do." She leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on her mate's nose. As she pulled away, that smile was warmer. "I have to get Queen ready to go. I love you." She stepped back a step, not really wanting to leave anymore. "I promise I'll be home soon. I'll miss you." She backstepped over to the door, turning only as her tail brushed the frame. "...I love you, Aeron. Keep out of trouble, m'kay?" She cast her mate a wink, smirk and wave before slipping out to make her way to the stables. The journey ahead would be painful and the time she'd have to spend away from the caves would be long and wistful. She already couldn't wait to be home again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread