M [MaMa] -Silicone Belladona
[html]

ALL CAPS MEANS IT'S WORKING. I could not stop writing, didn't mean for it to be this long.

The incense sticks hadn't taken very long to craft and even after adding rabbit fat he knew that she would spent many more hours with them than he had. She would use them to worship her Mother, her spirit Mother and all that devotion that poured from her would be sent through the smoke and out. Thorn knew little about 'the Mother' only what Izzy told him and often times he wasn't the most willing recipient for such religious fervour. He kept his own gods very close to his white chest and although they were both pagan, the Russo gods were blends of many different cultures. He couldn't remember the last time he had looked to the heavens, to smoke or to water and asked for guidance. That guidance came from within and often it was ritual and tradition that encouraged him to speak Their names aloud and follow the rites long ago others had forgotten. Nevertheless he knew the power of these rituals and rites and wanted to do whatever he could for Isabella to help her with her own rites of spiritual and religious nature.

The touch of her face sent a spark through him and he let the cocky smile slid and the goofiness that often he put on simply to get attention and a reaction from her. He was too old to be jealous or to worry that she might leave him, he knew that it was far more likely that Nature itself would decide when their mateship would end. He didn't like to think of the finality of life but at his age he knew he had maybe two full revolutions of the seasons before he really started to feel his age; if that. At the same time he could appreciate their relationship more and more because they were so different and often managed to get on every single nerve the other one had. There was also the make-up aspect of their relationship and the worst the fight the better that… discussion afterwards could be. Like right now, he thought to himself as she broke contact after his caress. Many would fume because she seemed like she didn't like him but he knew that the contact was the important bit not that breaking of contact. His tail wagged and he nodded his head. He would celebrate with his own scented smoke and she would celebrate with the incense.

A thought occurred and he waved at Kaoru to bring the food over, if it was a little bit rare then so be it, they were wild animals after all, no matter how civilized. "If you would like," Thorn began setting out on a cloth for them to sit on, "when you are through with your worship for the day you can join me in mine. It may be too much smoke for you though, I would hate to see anything happen to my perfect Izzy's lungs." The smirk was back. He gestured for the Lady of the home to sit and waited for Kaoru to bring the food.

WC: 523

<style type="text/css">
.bbear-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#182549; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.bbear-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.bbear-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #182549; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.bbear-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.bbear-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#eadada; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/j5XJM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #554f4f; padding:160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#554f4f; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread