[MaMa] Point shoot
OOC: Since your man is a loner i set it in AW but if you have a problem with that send me a pm and i can fix it Smile

Saqui was happy she stuck it out. Her live was nothing but great of course there were some ups and downs but they were worth it. Especially when it came to Alister. They had it rough when it came to who was more dominant in the relationship but she finally relented and let him become what every male wanted to. It had hurt her but she was happy enough now that she was in the routine of taking care of her mate. She'd already even set out his breakfast, though she would go to care for the horses before they became too upset and then practice as usual. She kissed his sleeping forehead and headed out, shouldering her bow and quivers as she headed out to the stables.

She fed the animals, well her horse and her filly, who was going to be a yearling soon. Saqui hoped she could harvest some carrots and get some apples to make a cake of sorts for the young girl, but that would be later, her thoughts were now on keeping up with her archery. Which she had a target practice out of the way so that no one would get accidently shot as she practiced. She learned to shoot an arrow by her father as soon as she could shift, and now she was an expert of sorts, able to kill a deer or even a moose, though it took much more confidence and guts to kill one of those in three shots while it was running at you enraged. She set her stuff in front of her, the arrows she was planning on using and strung her bow, a quick enough thing and began shooting.

Messages In This Thread