[MaMa] Point shoot
[html]

OOC He's actually to be in Casa, his joining thread was back-dated Aug 25th, but for the sake of this thread let's assume he left to be with her. I read into some her of posts, if I got anything wrong let me know. Is it okay if this is foredated a few months?

Word Count → 000

It had been a hard decision to leave Casa. He had a life there, a family, something he'd never had before. But the long hours spent travelling back and forth between Casa and AniWaya had quickly worn on the lovers, and out of his love for her he'd finally agreed to join AniWaya. He bid farewell to his friends, and packed up his room. Both Jazper and Aly had proven to be quite understanding and wished the pair good fortune. His dun pelted woman just wasn't suited for the warrior pack, he knew that, which is why he'd never even mentioned her coming to stay with him. His decision had been his own- anything to see her happy. It wasn't like he'd never get to see them again; Isa, Amatha, Hadley, Jazper, Aly, even Sidra, would all be there for him to visit. Especially now that he'd her horse if he needed it. It had taken a bit, but, with her help, he'd gotten over his apprehension with the hooved creatures. In fact, he could say he was on friendly terms with them. Food helped, though. Food always helped.

Nose twitching he caught the scent of the breakfast she'd set aside for him, and slowly he rolled to lay on his side, before he simply couldn't ignore the delicious aroma wafting into his nostrils any longer. His hazel eyes opened, blinking his vision clear he yawned and stretched. She wasn't beside him this morning, but he figured she was probably with the horses. He shook his head and chuckled lightly to himself, he'd have to have a talk with those beasts. He wanted time with his woman, and loved the mornings they lay together. Being close to her in general made his heart light. He was not a man to love half-heartedly, he surrendered all of himself to her, entrusting in her his hopes, his dreams, his fears. And the knightly wolfdog bloomed in her company, becoming more confident, his insecurities; of being a bastard, unloved, laid to rest by the woman who had stolen his heart. Their differences, though many, were what made every day special. He was enthralled by her, eagerly soaking in what lessons she had to teach, of which there were many.

Not wanting to waste another second he quickly ate the food, which was delicious in itself, and had she been there he would have taken his time to enjoy it, but he was anxious to look into her dazzling blue eyes. Once finished he tugged on and laced his pants, and gathered up his sword belt. Not that he really needed it, but old habits died hard, besides he was used to the weight of his longsword at his side. His shield he left where it lay and set out in search for his beloved, following her scent. It led him to the stables, where Mirage greeted him, nickering, he rested his hand on her neck before his brown ears twitched to the whistling of arrows being let loose. He grinned and ran his fingers through his short cropped mane, turning to the horse. "How do I look?" She lipped his shoulder and he gave her a pat, chuckling. "Good enough for me."

He left the horse and followed the sound of her practicing. It wasn't long before the Callow knight found his beloved, and he paused, leaning up against a tree, intent to watch as the arrows soared through the air to thud against her self-made target. She was a great shot, his lily maid, and he found himself smiling. "Remind me not to get on your bad side..." His grin became more boyish in appearance, and his tail wagged happily behind him. The tawny wolfdog quickly closed the gap between them, snaking a hand around her waist and to the small of her back, while he gently lifted her chin and pulled her into a kiss. He reveled in the way she made him feel, and even now butterflies fluttered in his stomach when their lips met, just as they had during their first kiss. Although the way he kissed her now was not as chaste, nor as awkward. Their courtship had been long winded, the tender-hearted Callow constantly having to battle against his cynical nature, and fear of rejection. But now, looking back he knew he would do it all over again. "Good morning, my love." He said when they parted in his pleasantly accented voice. His hazel eyes were warm in their gaze as he peered into hers, but they quickly shifted to the bow she held.

Alister was a man-at-arms, had been in his old clan, and within Casa, but for as many weapons he could wield with skill and familiarity the bow was one that had always vexed him. Saqui on the other paw, seemed to have a natural talent for archery, awing him with how accurate she could be. He turned to the target which had already been pierced several times over in various points of vulnerability. "You have to teach me how you do that." He said, admiringly.

<style>
.alistersteps .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.alistersteps p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alistersteps b {color:#4c5e5b; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.alistersteps {background-color:#dff1d4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8P7Ke.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#597150; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.alistersteps .inner {margin:0px 5px 200px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.alistersteps p.wordcount {color:#4c5e5b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread