[MaMa] Point shoot
Her teasing was punishment enough for his mischief and leaving him hanging even more as she moved to get him ready. At his question she shook her head, knowing he had her at the corner of his eye the whole time; “No sweety, all in my head. If you’re good I might tell you later; Her tone was teasing again but as soon became serious. As with her father training was almost serious business but she felt she could mix play with the man next to her in any sort of way. She grinned at his protest, her own feet had not been nothing too harsh, but hard enough to get him to move. She shrugged and looked as innocent as possible.

He was an attentive student no matter what age he was, and took to her adjustments and comments well, but when it came to him shooting he missed the target entirely. “That was perfect, you may want a bow with a stronger draw though, mine's only a hundred pound, you may do better with a hundred and fifty though, but it’s your aim. You squint when you look at the target, are you not able to see it from this far away?” She asked, looking down the line. She knew some wolves couldn’t see far away but she didn’t think Alister was one of them. “If you can without squinting, don’t, it just makes the target look further away and different than it should, you want full range of vision for this. Look just above your target and then aim to please; She said, and feeling she was a little too critical of the poor man she kissed his cheek and held out another arrow for him to try again and intended to move behind him when he took it, to be out of his way.

Messages In This Thread