[MaMa] Point shoot
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

He grinned crookedly, shaking his head. "If you say so, love." Voice light and happy as always, russet dipped tail swaying behind him. She was adorable, in every way possible. It was hard to imagine that the dun-pelted woman was capable of downing a prize buck in just a couple shots. Perhaps she should have been the one to bring the deer to his door...not that he could cook. Perhaps it was best it'd worked out the way it had. Looking back on it, the days he'd spent hunting the crown had been well worth it. Something in his gut told him that he would be accepted, that she would agree to be his mate, but when she'd brought him the venison his heart skipped a beat. It was by far the best meal he'd ever eaten, and forever would be. The knight grinned just to think of it.

Still grinning sheepishy he gazed at his lover, lowering the bow. "Well, I knew all that training was good for something. How ever do you handle me?" The smile on his brown muzzle turned more roguish, swiftly becoming serious once again. He was used to criticism, and far less constructive so it bothered him little. She was only trying to help, besides he found it impossibly hard to be cross with her. Her kiss encouraged him, "Mmm...Keep that up, and I surely won't miss this time."

Alister listened to her instructions, nodding his agreement, his brow setting as evidence of his focus. "Right, got it." He took his time to draw, careful not to pull the string too far. Hazel eyes focused just above the target, aiming where the heart would be. He drew a breath, squared his shoulders, and loosed.

It was an improvement. The arrow whizzing just past the shoulder. It wasn't quite where he meant it go, but it was a great deal closer than before. Growing more confident of himself he reached his hand paw back for another arrow, saying nothing.

<style>
.alistersteps .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.alistersteps p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alistersteps b {color:#4c5e5b; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.alistersteps {background-color:#dff1d4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8P7Ke.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#597150; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.alistersteps .inner {margin:0px 5px 200px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.alistersteps p.wordcount {color:#4c5e5b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread