[MaMa] Point shoot
[html]

OOC So sorry for lateness! >.<

Word Count → 000

The bow was lifted to the upright position, and as he drew his smile at her words began to dissolve, as his brows furrowed and his gaze was sharp on the dummy. Alister took in a breath, firming his diaphram and pulled the string back just far enough. He paused a moment, allowing the silence to be complete before he loosed.

It struck swift, and struck true. The arrow firmly planting itself right where the heart would be where it stayed. The knight grinned broadly, turning to his love. It was evident that he was quite proud of himself.

His ears twitched to her voice, her giggles resounding through him, sending pleasant chills down his spine. He loved this, seeing her happy and was glad he could share it with someone. "He never liked me much..." Chuckled the male. The ghostly otter had surprised him at first, so he'd done what every other sane person would do and stared at it, his attention completely taken away from the tribal woman, until she'd explained his presence. Even then it had taken him a while to adjust as Asa did, the knight's presence fastly became a regular occurrance. "Jealously, I think." He glanced over Saqui's powerful and elegant frame, pausing to peer into her beautiful cerulean orbs. His earthy gaze seemed to smoulder in return like a forest aflame. She was the water to his fire. A harmonious balance. "...and I intend to keep it that way...You, my Lily, are mine." He leaned over to kiss her cheek. "And I am yours...always." His British voice was as soft as thunder as he whispered into her ear where his muzzle lingered for a few moments after his kiss.

Looking back towards the target his eyes narrowed mischeviously. "So...do I get a reward?" Russet dipped tail wagged behind him as he gave her his signature crooked grin.

<style>
.alistersteps .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.alistersteps p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alistersteps b {color:#4c5e5b; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.alistersteps {background-color:#dff1d4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8P7Ke.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#597150; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.alistersteps .inner {margin:0px 5px 200px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.alistersteps p.wordcount {color:#4c5e5b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread