[MaMa] Point shoot
OOC: Sorry and hehehe i just totally turned it aroujd on you, if you want info on the spirit guide i now finally have a small description of her in my profile :3

She did her best to keep in the excitement of the whole thing. He was dead on and her heart leaped at the sight. She let a great grin form across her lips. One that was rare to everyone but him. Especially when he deserved it. She snorted at the man's comment after he turned; "That's because you keep calling her a him." She teased, but who could really tell the difference between a male and female spirit guide especially one who talked to no one but her? She let his lips touch her cheek and she closed her eyes. No matter where he kissed her, it was all she could do to keep on her feet. She loved him dearly, and wished that time would stop for the two of them.

At his question she grinned at him and threw her arms around his neck, pulling a little as he was taller than she, and kissed him full on the lips. The sensation was wonderful, even though they kissed all the time, it still always felt wonderful, never as fine as their first tentative kiss. She pulled herself up close to him, though not giving him too many ideas. She pulled away a little before she spoke; "I'm sure I can give you a little something soon." She said with a wicked grin on her face. "You want to shoot a few more or are you done for the day?" suspecting his answer, a wry smile on her face. They still had the whole day to do things, she had little for chores today.

Messages In This Thread