[MaMa] Light Trip
OOC:: Since this will be the last one or two replies I sped it up.

[html]

The waves carried them toward shore. Terra snuggled in close, she held on to him with her legs wrapped around him. Able to stand on his tip toes and keep their heads above water; he looked at his mate with a puzzled look. What do I want for a prize? You, you’re the prize that I get to enjoy every day for the rest of my life. He spoke in a hushed tone, staring into her eyes their faces so close to each other. It was a silly question. Kable wrapped his muscled arms around her lithe figure and pulled her as near as she could get. Their noses were pressed against each other as he smiled.

Kable looked up at the sky, it was getting dark as the sun went down. It’ll be dark soon. He moved to his pack where he kept all the things he gathered on their way to beach. Digging a bed in the sand for the fire starter he filled it with the bark, sticks and twigs. Like with his music the Catori had urges from his inner artist to do stuff like this. The hybrid crafted a design in the sand. There’s something I want to show you. Moving over to his lover he picked up the lighter and lit the edge of the flammables. In no time it went up, the myriad of his vision burned brightly. It wasn’t supposed to be anything in particular just unique and something only he would share with her. Moving behind his mate he hugged her. What do you think? It was the end to a good summer.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread