[MaMa] Center of the Storm
OOC: Sorry I'm replying so slowly, I have a friend over who is distracting me. Normally I reply within thirty minutes.

Itzal watched her as she made her way to him. He loved the way that she came to him with her head held high, as if she knew that she was the only female who was worthy of him. Her bangs hung in front of her face in a delicate way that Itzal loved. When she finally arrived at his side he pulled her too him and felt her form against his. It was true that they fit together perfectly. Even Eztli, who loved and cared for no one, respected Amy in a way. He would never kill her, believing that she was almost his equal when it came to kill and torturing others. Eztli had never shown himself to Amy, but she knew about him.

Itzal smiled at Amy as she licked him. He looked at her, his eyes hard where hers were cold. Itzal licked the top of her head and nipped one of her ears. "What are you thinking about?" He said in a deep voice. He kept his voice to a whisper but he was talking in her ear so he didn't have to talk loud. He wrapped his arms around her waist and enjoyed her presence. It wasn't often since the pups were born that the two got moments like this. He wondered for a second what the pups were up too but he was sure that his wife knew.

Messages In This Thread