[MaMa] Trapped in Your Embrace
[html]

(358) --

She smiled, unable to contain her heightened amusement as he refuted her argument with a prideful answer. It was best not to push the envelope though. Delusions of grandeur seemed to be a given when it came to males with wounded egos. Her body melted in his embrace, where she lingered in silence - enjoying every moment of it as much as he did. ''I'm sure you can,'' she murmured, pairing her consent with carefree laughter. The rumbling in his throat caused her brushy tail to wag agitatedly before his nose burrowed into her neck. Even with the use of two hands, Tharin resorted to more primal ways of displaying affection. It contributed to his virility and she undoubtedly found it attractive. A part of her, however, saw the possible challenge in showing him the practicality of his new form.

''There are other ways of showing me you care,'' she suggested tentatively, allowing her mediterranean irises to meet the warmth of his golden-hued gaze. Hunting was out of the question but he could learn civilized courtship. Instincts had already guided his hands around her waist when he'd pressed her body against his. Tugging on his hand, Lilin redirected their embracing bodies to the floor where balance would not be an issue. There, he could take the time to relax and focus on other things. Her fingers ran through his overgrown mane, reaching up and tenderly cradling his face in her hands. ''I don't need you to hunt for me, Tharin. I just need you to be here, with me.'' She didn't expect him to understand what she meant by that - all he'd ever known was how to provide for his loved ones and protect them from danger. He couldn't be blamed.

''Do you regret this?'' she sighed ruefully, allowing her insecurities to break free as she pressed the tip of her nose against his. She needed to know the truth. Their relationship thus far had been filled with hardship. While his body had undergone dramatic changes, Lilin couldn't change his heart and soul - could he handle this new life or had they gotten themselves in over their heads?

<style type="text/css">
#lillin-1 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:arial, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#lillin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#lillin-1 u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#lillin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
#lillin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:80%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ijCRS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 80px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread