[MaMa] Trapped in Your Embrace
Her tail swung loosely behind her, Tharin reading her body as easily as one might read a book. His answer didn't entirely please her, but he didn't think that he could fix it. If he changed his response it would just be a lie. Tharin really did wish for the ability to run out and hunt. Or even the more simple ability to choose what form he was in. Shifting every single time an emotion triggered it was fairly exhausting. His ear perked up as Lilin pulled back to meet his gaze, swimming in a sea of pleasant blue. Other ways? Tharin was definitely interested in that. If it could make her happier he would do it.

The large wolf stumbled slightly as she tugged him to the ground, tripping slightly over his own feet. He landed heavily on top of her, eyes wide as he quickly rolled off. He didn't want to hurt her by having his weight collapse on her body. His eyes partly closed as she reached up to let her delicate fingers weave through his shaggy mane. A toothy grin showed his love for Lilin's touch, enjoying the moment. I'll be here. He wouldn't leave if she asked him to stay. It was hard, but he would do it. His eyes opened wide at her question, noses touching. I would never regret this! It's hard now, but I'll master it, and I won't be a burden. I'll be a good mate. Tharin's voice pressed into eager as he tried to impress her. He didn't want Lilin to leave.

Messages In This Thread