Burn the memories
[html]
Liam Catori
I wanna take the ultimate step
Find the courage to be born

Risk it all and not the forget the lessons that I hold
OOC Junk

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

His mother had passed and it left a hole in the hearts of many. He had returned to heal her to save her from the fate that took her. She was a nice woman and one who had done no wrong and did not deserve what had been given to her. But some how she took it with pride and dignity. He knew Amaranth took it the worst and he had to be the rock for all of the Catori's

Amaranth had asked him to mark her and the pair had come up with a design and he marked her. The Symbol meaning Spirit the same meaning as their last name. He had burned her flesh removing all hair from the design. He could not ever add color to it but for all to see she wore it with pride. Liam had to admit it came out lovely.

Today he sat outside his family's home slowly he carved into his own flesh the smell of blood lingered in the air. He would soon heat the metal and sear the mark into his own flesh. He would never forget the woman who gave him life he was angry though Noah had left and Noah did not know she was gone. Would he even care? Liam shook his head as he cut in just a little more.

Image courtesy of shutterhacks; table by Marie

<style>
.liampoke { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ksliam.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:20px 0px 10px 0px; color:#CDCDCD; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.liampoke b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.liampoke p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.liampoke p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.liampoke .name { font-size:40px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 0px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
.liampoke .text {text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 15px 0px; }
.liampokeTop {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 190px; line-height:100%; background-color:#6d0000; width:310px; }
.liampokeInput {padding:10px; width:300px; height:240px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 0px 0px 170px;}
.liampoke-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread