Burn the memories
[html]

<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Bad+Script);
.orca1Outline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/layouts/liam1-1.png') #c2d6ee no-repeat bottom; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:20px 10px 230px 10px; color:#eee; border: 1px solid #000;}
.orca1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:470px; background:#2d72a9; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.orca1Words {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#253874; font-family: 'Bad Script', cursive;}
.orca1Bottom {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:470px;background:#2d72a9; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.orca1Input {padding:10px; border: 1px solid #000; width:460px;background:#637dd3; color:#fff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.orca1Input b {color: #000;}

</style>

Liam Catori
OOC Junk

Liam was busy working on his tattoo he never noticed Rio near him. He wasn't trying to scare members of the court or have anyone think he was crazy. He was sad that he could not save his mother. She was th one that gave him life why was it so hard for him to protect hers. What was worse was how it effected his siblings.

Her voice broke his focus as he pulled the blade away. Great she would think him a nut. He moved the blade away from his shoulder as dual colored eyes looked at her. Rio His voice soft and caring. It was odd looking at her was she worried about him?

It's really not what you think He said placing the blade down. My mother passed, I couldn't heal her. She was just too sick He choked a bit as he looked at her. My sister and I found this symbol. It means spirit, our surname Catori means spirit. Its a way of keeping mom close. He spoke looking at her. I'm ok, How have you been? I haven't searched for you kinda hiding here at the family home.

TEMPLATE BY REVO. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread