Burn the memories
[html]
Liam Catori
I wanna take the ultimate step
Find the courage to be born

Risk it all and not the forget the lessons that I hold
OOC Junk

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Liam looked at her. Her blue eyes so full of life and they matched his mothers almost. He smiled at her as she wrapped herself around him. If I could not heal her you could not. She was very sick. I believe my human books classified it as pneumonia. I believe hers was in advanced stages. He spoke bi colored eyes looking at her. We all sat at her side and she passed knowing we all loved her. He spoke leaning into her a bit.

Liam found himself needing her. She was an odd woman with out knowing him all that well she was by his side trying to wrong a right. He looked into her eyes he didn;t love her but she gave him butterflies. It doesn't hurt I'm only doing the first few layers of skin so I know where to burn. He said pointing to the fire with iron in it.

Its really simple marking the skin then branding it so hair never re grows. I also swear I'm not crazy. I am a training medic. He spoke looking at her. I was the courts medic till I left, To find myself. I guess I found a bit more then myself. He spoke nuzzling her a little bit. He was glad to have her hear.

Image courtesy of shutterhacks; table by Marie

<style>
.liampoke { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ksliam.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:20px 0px 10px 0px; color:#CDCDCD; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.liampoke b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.liampoke p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.liampoke p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.liampoke .name { font-size:40px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 0px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
.liampoke .text {text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 15px 0px; }
.liampokeTop {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 190px; line-height:100%; background-color:#6d0000; width:310px; }
.liampokeInput {padding:10px; width:300px; height:240px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 0px 0px 170px;}
.liampoke-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread