Burn the memories
[html]

(374) Ooc.

Hearing he was also a medic sent mixed feelings through Rio. Mixed because she was told that there had been no medics in the pack before, and she kind of felt special being the only one – but now that she learned he was one also, it took her uniqueness away; and also, because now they had something in common. They both liked medicine; they both liked healing. ”So am I…” She found herself blurting it out, but he should know anyway. Maybe they can learn things from each other now. Share knowledge.

She carefully watched as he continued to cut his skin, making a sort of stencil as he explained. She didn’t know anything about tattoos, and guessed this was the way to go in order to make them visible on furry creatures, such as themselves. Her thoughts continued to swirl around the thought of his dead mother. She wished there was something she could have done. ”Maybe I could’ve taken her pain away for her last few days.” She didn’t know how good he was with herbs, but Rio was able to heal her bird and Itzal – so she thought she was pretty skilled with painkillers at least. Herbal painkillers.

She continued to watch him, and wondered what it must feel like to burn your own skin. She knew she would probably become very nauseous and probably pass out in the process – Rio was a pussy. She couldn’t handle things like pain or overwhelming things such as violence or even pain again. She would probably not do well in situations and in the fight or flight notion – she would fly. Literally. ”Well, if I never need a base for a tattoo – I know who to go to.” Though, she wasn’t really thinking on it. Just saying.

Rio accepted his nuzzle, and nuzzled back slightly. She wasn’t all into it as he was causing himself pain, but yet he seemed so calm. Maybe when there’s a void in your heart, you don’t feel physical pain when you are already feeling so much emotional pain. She understood that maybe that had been it. It had to have been, and even though she never experienced that, it seemed to be the only good explanation to it.

<style>
.lilskull-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.lilskull i {color:# 7b616b; font-style:italic;}
.lilskull b {color:#5f5473; font-weight:bold;}
.lilskull {width:450px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#4b3152; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/15wf141.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#7b616b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread