Burn the memories
[html]
Liam Catori
I wanna take the ultimate step
Find the courage to be born

Risk it all and not the forget the lessons that I hold
OOC Junk

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Liam smiled as he tossed the knife down looking to the woman beside him. Bi colored eyes looked her over. As he pulled him self off her a bit. He kinda looked off to the side for a moment as he listened to her speak. Her voice was so smooth and for some reason made him feel a little better like a mother soothing a child.

I'm not amazing with herbs. But i was able to take the edge off her cough and sooth some pain. He knew he had to learn more but he was still an asset to the court. And more so since the woman at his side knew her herbs. They could become quite the team she and he.

I wouldn't allow you to scar your beauty. He spoke flashing her a smile. Sitting up a bit to look into her blue eyes. Rio you and I should work together. I have a lot of knowledge in setting bones and sewing deep wounds. With your herb skills we'd do wonders for the court. He spoke

Image courtesy of shutterhacks; table by Marie

<style>
.liampoke { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ksliam.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:20px 0px 10px 0px; color:#CDCDCD; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.liampoke b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.liampoke p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.liampoke p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.liampoke .name { font-size:40px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 0px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
.liampoke .text {text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 15px 0px; }
.liampokeTop {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 190px; line-height:100%; background-color:#6d0000; width:310px; }
.liampokeInput {padding:10px; width:300px; height:240px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 0px 0px 170px;}
.liampoke-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread