Burn the memories
[html]

(312) Ooc.

He pushed off of her, and became more serious. Rio instantly nodded at his request, not really understanding that she was taking away from the uniqueness and fame that she had dreamed about for herself. There were two healers in the court, so that dream was long gone anyway. ”We should. I would love to work with you!” She did have good knowledge with herbs, as well as scavenging human painkillers as well. The more natural ones didn’t expire so quickly, though they were all expired by now.

Rio rested her head on his shoulder, and grabbed his arm once more. She turned it gently in her hand, but kept a firm grip on his arm. She didn’t do this to hurt him – just to hold him tightly with strong fingers so that he couldn’t move and hurt himself further. She watched the blood shine in what daylight there was – shine and drip. The smell was getting to her, but she wanted to be here with Liam. She felt the need to comfort him, and she felt better when it seemed that her company cheered him up.

”Where are you staying in the court?” She was at the hotel, and recently had just settled in. She didn’t plan on living there forever, just until she got acquainted enough with everyone living around her… Then maybe she would find somewhere else to live in the territory. There had to be a town or something nearby with livable houses or shacks, cabins. Something.

What she really wanted to do was meet the rest of her family – her cousin’s mate and their two sons, and then work on finding the rest of her various relatives all over the place. Then maybe work on the rest of the pack. Family came first, family was everything to her – even if half of it was messed up somewhere.

<style>
.riostarz-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.riostarz i {color:# 7b616b; font-style:italic;}
.riostarz b {color:#5f5473; font-weight:bold;}
.riostarz {width:450px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#4b3152; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/15wf141.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#7b616b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread